Excruciating pain in lower back and stomach, no relief with changing positions, history of irregular periods. Cause?

Today I was getting out of the shower and had gotten dressed and then i had sharp excrutiating pain in my lower back and lower stomach . It hurt to stand so I kinda squatted and that didn t help so I bent over on my hands and knees and it still didn t work so I hunched over to the coach and tried to sit but it was still horrible pain so I just layed on my side and held my stomach . It hurt to breath so I tried to calm myself down and that didn t help. Please help. Also it s possible that I may be pregnant. I have irregular periods so I m not completely sure yet.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012