Excruciating pain in head, have migraines, nauseated, aneurysm in artery. Coiling or clipping required. Help?

Four months ago, an excruciating pain on the right side of my head woke me up at 4am. I ve suffered from migraines for 30 years. However, I haven t had a migraine in almost 2 yrs. This was the worst headache pain I ve ever experienced. I knew it wasn t a migraine. Plus, I am nauseated and vomiting. I saw my Neurologist and Neurosurgeon . I ve had MRIs (w/wo contrast), MRA , Cerebral Angiogram, Lumbar Puncture , and Steriod shots at all the trigger points. My Neurosurgeon told me the MRA revealed an aneurysm in an artery on the right side of my brain. I asked him to show me on my x-rays. He did and said I needed surgery. He said either coiling or clipping was required. A week later, he said we should wait 6 mos. I was floored! My meds are Dilaudid, Flexeril & Phenergan. However, they are ineffective. I am suffering because the pain is constant. Your thoughts/suggestions? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013