Excruciating abdominal pain on bending leading to severe pain when standing on walking post gastric bypass. What should be done?

Hi, I had gastric bypass 12 days ago with no problems until 2 days ago when I was attempting to put my s left sock on, as I stood up from bending I felt an excruciating pain in my left mid abdomen , directly across from my belly button. Since then the pain is there and severe only when I stand or walk and feels like it radiated straight threw to my back. I have no pain when I am sitting or lying flat on my back. I have no other symptoms or concerns regarding this, the diet is going well.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer