Excreting with blood, fever, stomach ache. Medication required? How to regularize irregular period?

Hi, I m fifteen and I have actually been excreting with a bit of blood, but blood only comes out when I got to the restroom. Yesterday, I just experienced a bit of a fever and a stomach ache that led to a bit of nausea . My period is irregular and I just know for sure that I m not having cramps . By the way, is there any way to help my period become more regular other than taking pills to balance hormones and what not.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012