Excessively slim body, headaches, fever, lower abdominal pain, frequent urination. What is the reason?

Hi doctor I am 21 year old girl with too slim body look like a 14-16 year old .I had an unprotected sex on 28th September 2012 that is after my period. In October 2012 I started bleeding on 12,15 and 18 October and on25th I got my period. Then in November I got my menstruation on23th then in December and January I got my menstruation on 25th -26th .I used pregnancy test kit on 12th November but it come negative then again did on January 10th it come negative I had sex on 18 January and taken morning pill on 19th but after the period over by 26th January I feel pain in my lower abdomen for 2 week and started showing symptoms of pregnancy like headache mild fever tiredness .In February this week I vomited 2 days, started eating more, my nipples are tight and dry most of the time ,my abdomen is swollen somewhat but I won’t feel problem wearing my jeans when pressing my abdomen I feel pain but it is squishy. And only one day this week I had frequent urination but when go for it come very light. So I need you help on this can you tell me anything that should conform whether I am pregnant or not or look for some signs or symptoms for it or go for home pregnancy kit again, and also I did not conform whether it period or spotting every month but according to my knowledge spotting cannot be on time each month or cannot be continued for 3 month. Kindly help me I am very much tensed right know because if I am pregnant then it will be my 4 month which is difficult to terminate in home so please help me on this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013