Excessively sleepy, nausea, food cravings, stomach cramps, stomach bloating. Treatment?

Hi Dr. Mia, My name is XXXX. I hope u can help me. the past few days i have been very sleep, nauseated have alot of food craving, breasts are soooo sore and tender, i had stomach cramps last week but this week totaly nothing. i burp and fart alot and my stomach is always bloated. then since yesterday i have been very thirsty.am yawning through out the day! i was expected my period today but no lack probably tomorrow how can you advise me.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  96 Awaiting Answer