Excessively oily skin with lot of pimples. Applying Erytop, no results. Can I use SupatretC?

SIR I AM 17 YEARS OLD N HAVE WHOLE LOT OF PIMPLES ON MY CHEEKS...PIMPLES ON MY FOREHEAD AND CHIN HAVE REDUCED BUT ON MY CHEEKS THE CASE IS WORSE................................I CONSULTED A DEMATOLOGIST TOO BUT THERE WAS NO MUCH RESULT...........ITS PAINIG TOO .....I AM CURRENTLY USING ERYTOP ................ONE OF MY FRIEND SUGGESTED TO USE SUPATRET C AS IT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE FOE HER....MY IS EXCESSVELY OILYISKIN ...MY FATHER ALSO HAD PIMPLES AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE GOT RID OF THEM AT THE AGE OF 23 ONLY.....................I DONT WANT TO WAITFOR ANOTHER 7 YEARS .....I WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD USE SUPATRET C........PLS TEL ME A SOLUTION
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013