Excessive wrinkling on arms, rest of the body aging normally. What can I do to combat arm problem?

I am female, 79 years of age. Not abnormally wrinkled except for my arms, which are becoming more and more wrinkled and crepe skinned. I m in good health with no major medical ailments. I use lotions, exercise my arms, etc., but they continue to get worse. My legs and other areas seem to be aging more normally. My face has lines, mostly from having lived an outdoor life (skiing, etc.,) but the skin is not sagging, nor is my neck . Is there something I should be doing to combat the arm problem? Thank you. Clare Wheeler-Brandt YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012