Excessive vomitting, sore muscles, sore breasts after conception. Suggestions?

Excessive vomitting, sore muscles, sore breasts, chills but no fever or diarrhea for 4 days after conception . Is that normal? I went to the hospital thinking this was food poisioning. They did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Five days after my hospital visit I missed my period later to find out I was pregnant. Might of it been to soon for the test to show positive at the hospital? I missed my period on January 1st. I went to the hospital December 27th. Supposedly I conceived December 15th. Is it to possible it the pregnancy was to early to show and my sickness symptoms were from after conception?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013