Excessive vodka intake, later had severe vomiting, rib pain, bloating and nausea. Reason?

Hi, last night I drank alot (i normally do not drink at all). I had 21 shots of vodka in 1 hour. Stupid idea. I couldnt move for 3 hours, and I puked on myself 8 times straight. Luckily I remembered to lay on my side to not restrict airflow. Now it is 24 hours later the night after and the whole day my chest right at the bottom of my ribs is hurting and drinking anything makes me feel extremely bloated and a bit nauseus. Why? Is this me just being sore?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012