Excessive vaginal wetness during arousal, loss of friction. Smoker, takes anti-histamines. Cure?

Hi..I am a 37 year old female who has had excessive vaginal wetness most of the time during sexual arousal . My partner feels that this contributes to a loss of friction, and thus sensation for him sexually. I would like to know if there is something my ob-gyn could prescribe to stop the excessive wetness. I smoke , take anti histamines and decongestants. These are supposed to lessen wetness..but don t seem to work in my case. I have NO infections, and I have had this issue for years.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012