Excessive vaginal discharge during sex, partner unable to achieve orgasm, loss of sensation. Treatment?

Question re Sexual intercourse. The last 2 times my husband and I have made love, I have had sort of a vaginal flooding (not climax) - almost over lubrication but extreme - like need a towel to clean up. I lose all feeling of husband and he of me, resulting in him not being able to climax. Never happened in the 13 years we together. Can you possibly explain what is going on? If this not correct forum to ask this question, I apologise. Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The bsrtholin glands situated close to the opening of the vagina are responsible for production of lubrication. Any abnormalities in this field should usually be related to these glands and so I would advise you to visit your doctor to look into this as a possible cause. If this is ruled out, your doctor may choose to conduct a few other investigations to find the cause.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.