Excessive vaginal discharge after sex. On pills. Cervix pain, vomiting after taking excess pills. Remedy?

I ve been have excessive amounts of vaginal discharge after sex about 17 days ago. I took a pregnancy test yesterday clear blue it turned up negative (I did it correctly) I am on birth control pills. But I had forgotten to take two of them before sex but took was on them two days before and on the day. The day I had sex on the day after my period. Since missing the two pills I have been taking them correctly. However, the other day I got scared and took took months worth of pills. After that I ve been getting pains in my cervix and I vomited once and I ve had horrible mood swings (crying one minute, laughing the next) Am I ok?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer