Excessive tiredness with leg, arm, mouth pain with dizziness, headache, on contraceptive injection. What is the cause? pain is just always I m tired and my leg and my arm also dizzy 2. my mouth have pain my nose and headache also .. some times I can t to talk properly their is some kind of mouth pain. 3. I was used contraceptive Injection to void pregnancy for 3 months but for last 2and half months there was no any manstration but after that just there is some bleeding always once a day what is the cause?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Hi. the cause of your irregular and scanty bleeding is contraceptive injection. It usually causes amenorrhoea. You should get your routine investigations including thyroid test to see the reason for lethargy. You may be anaemic or hypothyroid or it may be hormonal imbalance.