Excessive tiredness, sore throat, hoarse voice, constipation, bloating, muscle pain. Cure for symptoms?

I have been suffering from severe tiredness sleeping 10 - 11 hours a night and not being able to form sentences or think of the right words. I have started to have a very sore throat and can t speak in the mornings and hoarse all day. I have also been suffering from constipation , constipation, bloating , bloating, indigestion. I exercise everyday but find it hard to recover as my muscles ache, I eat extremely healthily. I m female and 37.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013