Excessive tiredness in-spite of sleeping, headaches on reading, burning sensation, red line in eyes. Cure?

im tired all the time no matter how much sleep i get i sleep 8 hours im tired or if i sleep 13 hours im still tired or even 5 hours im still tired! i cant get up for school im nearly falling asleep in all my classes or i simply dony go and i have headaches whenever i do my work or read. my eyes burn out of no were i dont know why i recently had a red line at the top of my eye ball in the wites of my eye and after about 3 days it went away im 14 and in the 9th grade please help!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012