Excessive tiredness even after good night's sleep, headache at the back of head. Anemia ruled out. Root cause?

I lead an active life, gym and dancing, and always up and down at work but I am feeling so so tired most of the time. I had my blood tested again a few months ago and the only thing that showed up was a slightly low red blood count - borderline anaemic 11.something I think it was - it has been at this level for a few years so it must be the norm for me! Doc said not low enough to treat it so is it something else causing my tiredness? I get about 7.5 - 8 hours sleep a night, wake up a couple of times usually but feel drained in the morning, wake up a bit, slump at about 11.15am, sometimes by 7pm I feel like I could go to bed. Sometimes a headache at back of head.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012