Excessive tiredness, dull pain in chest and back, normal EKG, chest X-ray, persisting pain, history of stent in lad artery. Worrisome?

I am a 47 year old woman a year and a half ago I had a stent placed in my lad artery for a 95% blockage. No heart damage and I am in good shape. Lately i have been very tired tonight I had an angina attack dull achy pain in chest and back lasted about 25 minutes. Went to er they did blood work EKG and chest X-ray all of which were great. My concern is I still do not feel good achy pain in center of my back. Should I b concerned. Email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012