Excessive tiredness, dizziness, fainting episodes. Taking adderall, wellbutrin, zoloft. Causes and treatment?

35 year old female currently taking adderall , wellbutrin, and zoloft . Recently had a physical in which my doctor said everything is normal. My problem is, I am always tired. I can sleep sometimes 16 hours in a day. Also, I get dizzy very easily. My doctor says fainting is natural sometimes but this isn t normal. It s terrible feeling this way and having no way to explain it or go about fixing it. Is there something I should have my doctor look at that we may be missing?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013