Excessive tiredness, body ache, low grade temperature, on asthma medicines. Advise?

35 year old female, 5 ft 8 inches, history of asthma , occupuation nurse ( home health). I have started to feel very tired, sleepy and now slight achy, neck , arms legs, stomach region. low grade temp 99.1, only med i take is albuterol inhaler . and was on prednisone for my asthma. i was also on antibiotics during the prenidsone treatment. i have completed by treatment about 3 days ago. no cough, no secreations. I have been drinking plenty of water. where should i start, need to shake this off, work on monday calls, as do with all healthcare professionals. please advise!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012