Excessive thirst, sperms discharge, penis size shrunk. What is it?

Hi Doctor, I'm Michael. Question is: I get thirsty a lot and when I have sex which is very often, "sometimes too often", the sperm comes out clumpy and sticky. Also, I usually can go for more rounds, but lately, im never in the mood because my penis seems to have shrink and never gets hard unless I tend to wait about a week. I don't have any funny discharge, so im sure it's not an affection. And sometimes when I pee it comes out very slow but doesn't hurt. What could this be? I'm only 22. And also what could I do to help get it back to normal.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Firstly you do not seem to have any problem with your health, either sexual or physical. You might need to consult a psychiatrist if there is any issue related to your mental health. I believe that you are having excessive thirst related to the sexual activity and this can be normal. Sexual activity may require a lot of water and energy (unto 400-500 Calories). I hope you consult a psychiatrist to find out the reason for your poor sexual energy and get on the path to recovery with appropriate medications. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!