Excessive thirst, headache, light headed, blurred vision, rib cage pain. Have anemia, low vitamin B12

Hello, I am a 35 Year old Female, I have a combination of strange symptoms that have me confused on where I should go for help. Cost of medical expenses have kept me from seeing anyone. For the past month or so, I have been excessively thirsty, maintained a mild constant headache that multiple times a week will grow into a massive headache. I get light headed and dizzy all the time, and my vision will become affected in a couple of ways. Sometimes it just gets blurry, but at other times I will have a small black dot that seems like a reverse train light coming at me, and the closer it gets the bigger the dot gets until completelty black. It has stayed that way for 5 -10 minutes. Usually when these symptoms are going on I also have a pain going down the right side of my rib cage from right under my arm pit to close to the bottom of my ribs. The pain is pressure with stabbing lighting bolt like pains in the middle of the side. I don t really eat alot and I get a fair amount of exercise yet my weight is still going up. As for my medical history, I have been diagnosed as Anemic, and I also at the end of last year was told my B12 was extremely low, resulting in B12 shots about ever 3 weeks or so. The only medicine I am currently on is birth control medication to assist in regulating my cycles due to PCOS . I don t know where to go first to get the fastes resolution, I can t really afford (Financially or missed work) to have alot of Dr appointments. But this is steadily getting worse. Please help:
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013