Excessive thirst, dryness in mouth, numbness in back and arm, weakness, dizziness. Why?

Hi I have a question. Lately the past month or two I find my self getting very thirsty, even after just drinking water. My mouth becomes really dry. I would say I have good oral hygen but recently I have been using a cheaper toothpaste then usual. But I also have a concern it's diabetes. I do have occasional numbness in a small section of my back and small section in my arm at the same time In the foot. I don't have a physician or insurance so seeing a doctor is out of the question as of now. So my question is can it be diabetes, I am over weight but have recently eating heathier and excersising 3 to 4 times a week. I'm scared I can get really sick because there's times were I get weak and get dizzy spells out of no where. Thanks alot
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013