Excessive sweating, thirsty, low energy, overweight. What is wrong?

I am in my late 30 s. Over the last 9 months or so I ve noticed that I am sweating much more and always thirsty. My energy level is much lower than it has been in the past years. I am 6 1 and about 270lbs. I realize I m overweight but am concerned by my lack of energy and sweating & thirst issues. I can drink over 1/2 gallon of water in the evenings after work. Is there anything that may stand out that I should address immediatly?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012