Excessive sweating, sweat patches causing a feeling of inferiority. What is the appropriate treatment?

Hello i am 16 and i have a extreme problem of sweating excessively under my armpits. I have had it for a long time over 3+ years and never really told anyone it has held me back in a lot of things including school and now i am at college and i thought it would have disappeared by now thinking it was a hormonal problem. I am moderately health i don t exercise a lot but the case started when i was in school when i was doing fitness everyday running loads so i don t think that is the problem. I have never seen the doctors but i have tried lots of things like deodorants. I wash regually and never smell its just the embarrassment of sweat patches . My parents are pushing me to get a job and i will not be able to do much with this problem as i would be unhygienic. As having it for i while i think i know what is causing it. I normally sweat when i am at college or on my own without my family it happens when i am on my own it may be because i don t have confidence of not feel relaxed ect. I don t know if i have explained enough to help i think i am dragging on as it is i would love it to stop due to the limitations it has brought to my life thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012