Excessive sweating since delivery, horrible stomach aches, frequent urination, vomiting, weight gain, not pregnant. Cause?

Hi i have had excessive sweating since my last child, 11 years ago. I get so hot i wear tank tops in the freezing winter. My clients ask me if i m sweating, it awful. I also have horrible stomach aches and need to use the bathroom frequently, (it s embarrassing) I more recently have started throwing up weekly, and I;m not pregnant. also i have gained 25 pound in the past 6 month. I ve been the same weight for about ten years until now.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer