Excessive sweating near testicles, groin getting hot. Solution? Had fungal infection, treated with clotrimazole powder

I m a 23 year old male. I ve had fungal infections around my groin region quite a few times. Eventually I got used to applying clotrimazole powder daily.Now I don t have a fungal infection But since past three months I ve been facing problems with excessive sweat only on my testicles. I ve noticed my underwear get really wet and soggy just minutes after I shower and the groin area becomes unnaturally hot. In the night time it gets worse. sleeping without an underwear makes it more sweaty and itchy. I ve been seeking medical help but the doctors themselves say they can t predict what this problem is and have been doing a trial and error on me, which sometimes has backfired. I d appreciate any kind of lead into this problem. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013