Excessive sweating in underarms, inflamed and itchy area. Family history of lymphoma

I m 33, female, and noticed two weeks ago I sweat more in my underarms now. Today I noticed an inflamed area that was raised with itching. I tried avoiding deodorants and cleansing throughout the day and applying baby powder . I already use dive sensitive skin body bar I don t know what soap to try next. Extreme sensitive skin does run in my family. I hope it s nothing serious as I have family history of lymphoma .
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012