Excessive sweating and then feeling cold, shaking. Taking antibiotics for bladder infection. Next step?

I started sweating so much and then was freezing cold . I am shaking all over my body and took temp it is 94.7 under the arm so 95.7. I am on antiobotic for bladder infection for the past 7dys and have 4 dys left. Drinking hot tea to bring up tempt but soaking wet . stop shaking but extremly cold.temp now is 95.7 under arm so 96.7. I catherized myself and hardley any came out. I am still so swollen. What would be the next step. I am dripping as if i am in the sun it s not stopping.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012