Excessive sweating and stomach pain. Felt hot while driving. Normal there after. Suggestion?

Hi... I am a 43 year old female. Tonight, I left my house to drive to the store (about 8 miles). I felt fine when I left. About three miles down the road, I got a pain in my stomach... it felt as though all of me organs were in a vacuum sealer and being squeezed. By the time I reached the store, I was sure I had the flu... Terrible squeezing pain in my stomach, nausea, and I was hot and literally dripping sweat. I couldn't even stand upright, from the pain. After I left the store, I tried leaning my seat down to lay down... rolled down the windows... but couldn't relieve the sweating and pain. I spit up, twice, and my glasses were fogged. I finally decided to drive home, with the pain remaining steady as I drove. When I parked and got out of the car, I felt fine. Other than the fact that my hair and clothes are drenched, there is no sign I was ever ill. I feel great. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
From history it seems that you might be having stomach virus giving rise to spasmodic stomach pain and due to pain you got all other symptoms like sweating etc.
As now you are alright, no medicine required.
If pain is there, take antispasmodic tablet like Dicyclomine.
Take light diet.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and take care.