Excessive sweat. Had pilonidal cyst. Open wound. Suggestion?

On march 26th 2013 i had a pilonidal cyst operation and they have kept the wound open for healing and i have been asked to change the dressing everyday.Intitial four days after the surgery the pain subsided.i wanted to know that when can i take proper bath and i would like to resume my one hour walk in the garden.On my last visit to the doctor he has written on the report that wound is clean.My another concern is that i am sweating a lot and most of the time my dressing is absorbing that sweat.Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013