Excessive stress due to missed periods, have cramps and backache, negative HPT, BETA HCG, had protected sex. Taken Modus but in vain. What can be done?

am stressed with the situation I am in these days. I am not very regular on my periods, I had my last period in January (12-15), was supposed to have periods in feb (dint happen), march has also crossed and no periods yet. I had protected sex with my bf on 2nd feb and on 24th feb and we always try to ensure we keep it safe. I did almost 5 Home pregnancy test since then and all came negative so yesterday went for BETA HCG and the result came out to be 1.20, I understand that this means negative pregnancy and did a few after that as well and all came negative. I took a course of modus-10 twice daily for 5 days course and its 9 days and still no periods, but since yesterday i am feeling cramps and backache which have always been signs of periods.. plz help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012