Excessive sneezing, blood expelled in mucus, red spot below eye. Sugar test normal. Allergy symptoms?

Hi Doctor, i have this problem that when i sneeze every morning and the whole day there is a blood in the expelled mucus . There is a reddish skin spot below my eye and between my nose . Most of the time i feel sleepy and sometimes i feel week. Ive lost weigth of about 25lbs in just more than a month.They tried to check my sugar and analyze my blood suspecting i have diabetes unfortunately its all normal. My primary concern is my weight, I am 32 weigthing 75kg and i know it is ideal but before I am 87Kg. I am not on a diet .I am very much worried.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013