Excessive sneezing and fatigue with diarrhea. What is this ?

I just got over the oddest virus. It begins with excessive sneezing and fatigue with diarrhea . Three days later all symptoms are gone completely. I would have thought the two symptoms were unrelated and just hit me at the same time coincidentally but then my son told me he came home from work today with the exact same symptoms. I hadn t told him my symptoms. Who ever heard of a bug with both upper respiratory AND abdominal symptoms combined?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012