Excessive sleepiness on drinking, get numbness in legs on waking, major back pain. Suggestions?

I fell asleep after heavy drinking on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was about 14h00 on Sunday when I woke up I could not stand up, I had no feeling in my legs and was carried to bed. I slept for a wile and couldn’t walk yet. This continued for about 12 hours before I could walk with great difficulty. Been to the Dr. on Monday who gave me meds and told me to stay in bed and not t walk at all and go back to see him on Friday. It is Wednesday today and from yesterday I had major back pain . I am a female 32 years of age. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013