Excessive sleep, tingling and numbness in legs, chest and abdominal pains. Remedy?

I m 31 years old and have moved to an unknown country where I sometimes just lay on my bed(currently a futon on hardwood floor), and sleep for excessive hours. I am not totally inactive, but since winter hit my physical activity has lessened. I am obese. For awhile now, I started to have numbness and tingling sensation in my toes and hands. Lately tho, I have been having pain in my left leg, with tingling and numbness, burning and itching sensations. I also have gotten numbness on my arms, hands, feet , legs and stomach just sleeping on my back. I also have some chest and abdominal pains that come and go frequently and it seems the symptoms are getting worse. I am not sure if it effecting my neck , but I do feel a sensation on the right side. The right side of my body is more painful then the left and behind my right knee is painful and tender to touch. There also feels like what could be a lump. It seems as if I put any pressures or bend my limbs certain ways they tingle and go numb. I am scared as it seems the numbness it s starting to go to other places of my body and that it will travel to my brain. Just typing this on my cell phone is making my fingers tingle and feeling numb. I know the best solution is to seek medical help, but I am low on cash at this time and in a foreign country. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013