Excessive sleep, severe dehydration, dryness in mouth, multiple sclerosis. Taken Roliflo. What is wrong?

My mom took Roliflo OD4 yesterday before sleeping. She felt excessively sleepy, rather drowsy the entire next day and was hardly able to get up. She also complained of mild headache , more like flashes of pain. And there was severe dehydration , with her mouth becoming dry. She is a patient of multiple sclerosis for last 12-13 year, fyi. We really think that she should discontinue with this medicine.. Whats your opinion. Thanks Deepti
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013