Excessive sleep, profuse sweating despite physical activity, frequent headache, severe fatigue. Signs of healthy person?

Good evening, I want to ask for Your opinion please. I have a friend who suffers from a problem-either do not sleep at night and fall asleep early in the morning, or vice versa can sleep in a row 18 hours nonstop and can not wake up even to work. Also he suffers from excessive sweating, even if it does not take place no physical activity, literally from his face dripping sweat . (For the last six months he also suffers from frequent headaches and he is oftenly tired) He was at doctor, but doctor didnt see any wrong with him.Even so, doctor didnt make for him the blood tests. I am convinced that such excessive sleeping and sweating,isnt normal for healthy person. Whats your opinion? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012