Excessive sleep post periods, sore and bloated stomach, back pains. Reason?

i finished my period monday. I work 3rd shift so thursday morning i got off and came home then went to sleep which is normal. I did not have to work that night but slept until 6 that evening, Got up had dinner then i was sleep again around 10 that night. I slept all night waking up at 7 am Friday morning.I normally dont sleep all night so this was out of the norm for me. I went back to sleep about 8 that morning not getting up until 2 that evening. When i finally got up i was slowly moving about. My stomach is swore and bloated, I am also having some back pains.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012