Excessive sleep, fatigued, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. What is wrong?

My wife and I both find ourselves very fatigued all the time. I work outside the home and am ok at work but once I get home I am instantly over tired and find myself sleeping all the time if I am not up and moving. My wife is experiencing the same things, accompanied by dizziness and nausea. She is on a lot of medications which do cause drowsiness but has been on them for years so we were thinking she shouldn't be still tired from them. We were wondering what the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning were and what causes it. We have electric heat only. No natural gas or propane.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013