Excessive sleep, concentration lapse, heaviness in eyes and head, neck and back pain. Cause?

Hi, I am Anjuja Y. - 29 yrs (Indian, married and no kids yet), and i am working for a MNC of Australia. My daily activities include preparing food and household work in the morning and at nights, then start office work at 11 am and back by 9.30 pm - though the work area is not so far (hardly 10 mins by car). I always feel sleepy rest of the day while i am working. i cannot concentrate in my work. I feel my eyes and head are really heavy and cannot resist having a nap. Even though i have a small nap i m not fresh. Because of headache and eyes i experience a neck and back pain also (not though severe) but distracts me all the time. Also, i have noticed i have lots of dreams at night and it continues until my husband wakes me up from sleep. I sleep at 11.30-12 at night and get up by 8-8.30 in morning. Do i have eyes, head, back, neck problem? I m confused wht should i have better? i even changed the bed to a very high quality, bed position facing towards east, washing eyes with cold water atleast 2-3 times a day, keeping windows open to have fresh air in.. but NOTHING works at alll... Also i dont seem to have any bigger tension - day to-day work/home problems - i can handle it...PLEASE HELP...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013