Excessive sex, have constant burning in vagina, soreness, itchiness spreading to buttocks. Cause and remedy?

Hello i havent had sex in all most a year then couple of weeks ago had sex lots of time and 2 weeks ago iv started to get really sore and itchy down there its red raw and when i wipe theres sometimesblood on the tissue now its gone to my bum and is a bit itchy and sore to it feels like a constant burning feeling in my vagina
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

Your problem is due to infection,most probably due to candida(fungus).
You need proper clinical examination and investigations.
Besides local hygiene,I suggest my patients to take tablet clotrimazeole 100 mg for vaginal use.It should be inserted deep in the vagina at night during bed time.
It should be used for six consecutive nights.
You should also consult your gynecologist for detail evaluation.

Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan