Excessive sex after mirena removal, have excessive tiredness and hunger. Pregnancy sign?

Hello I got the mirena removed on aug 10th.. i start my period on aug 12.. it lasted 8 days and i bled lighty near the end. My husband and I had unprotected sex a lot since my period has ended.. I have not started my period at all yet. I have had heart burn every night for past 5 days and headaches and i have a cramping pain in lower stomach .. I am always tired and hungry. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I have been nausated a couple times and if i lay on my stomach it feels like a lot of pressure and makes me naushes.. i have taken two at home tests and they came back negative but symtpoms are still here? is it pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012