Excessive salivation at night. Family history of condition. Treatment options?

hello i am XXXXXX.i have a problem that there is excessive salivation at night while i am sleeping.i have this problem in childhood.then i thought that this is a normla phenomena.but now i feel that this not is very irritating.i am worried about it as now soon i am going to marry.this is personilty disaster for me.i am not taking any medicine.i am physically fit by other fact this is my family disorder. plz plz guide me about this
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012