Excessive sadness, fear, scary thoughts, scared of losing loved ones. Treatment for poor mental health?

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me in less then a month I get really sad, scared and cry alot really scary thoughts come to my mind. I m so afraid I could hurt myself or my kids which I love so much. I m scared of lossing a loved one. Why all of the sudden I feel this why. I love my kids, husband and my job my life is good. That s why I don t understand why I feel this why. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013