Excessive precum, diluted ejaculation. Chances of becoming father?

Hey Dr. Samuel. I am 26 of Asian origin and my question is, for the last 1 year or so i am producing a lot of precum which is very uncomfortable especially during oral sex.

and when i ejaculate it seems to be very diluted. I am guessing because of the precum.

Are the chance of me becoming father is less because of the diluted ejaculation.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Though I am not Dr. Samuel, I have chosen to answer your question. I understand your concern and I am guessing that you are anxious about your condition as it relates to your becoming a father. I recommend that you get a semen analysis done. I also recommend that you get yourself to a doctor to have a complete physical examination so that it will help with your future medical workup as you will have a baseline. I believe that you will have no problems in becoming a father if your results turn out okay. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!