Excessive possessiveness in love relationship. How can I overcome this?

Hello sir i am a biy at the age of 22 age i feel possessive about my own thing.. even more than that it is continuing in my love case also , if my lover say that i speak with that boy means i feel disturbed, but she in in love with me and me too. plz give any solution for this , is this any problem any treatment is needed ah sir....
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dear thanks for your question,possessiveness in love at this age is a normal, but don't' be possessive so much that it disturbs your day today life,take things lightly ,your primary concern should be your studies,or your carrier,i mean what ever your doing,as you will grow with time these things settle dawn of at this stage is usually lust.concentrate more on your studies ,keep yourself busy with work and after a few years you yourself will realize ,was it love or ,lust or wastage of time,remove the fair of loosing her /him,in journey of lfe you will find many better lover than you think he or she is.hope my answer will benefit you