Excessive pink tissue at the opening of vagina. Pap smear normal, had vaginal deliveries. Anything to worry ?

Hi, I am 25 and I have been concerned about excssive pink tissue at the opening of my vagina. Its not painful or irritating, its just excessive. I recently had a pap smear that was normal but now im wondering if I need to go back to my doctor to do a pelvic exam to examine my vaginal.tissue. I ve had two kids, one vaginal delivery so I wasnt sure if maybe that has something to do with kg.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013