Excessive pimples on face, unwanted facial hair, irregular periods. How can I overcome this?

Hai this is suji, from Bangalore, i have lot of pimples in my face, i put so many creams and now am using one herbal face pack my pimples are gone but my face is full of redness.,And also i think am having the Hirsutism problem because am having irregular periods and unwanted Hair . please reply which specialist i want to go and consult. am really depressed of this. please reply for this. Am waiting for your reply
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012