Excessive phlegm in nose and mouth, fever, blocked nose. Guidance wanted

sir i am having balgam in, punjabi it is called as (resha) .i am of 16 years and from my birth only i am having this svere problem. in nose for every time and from mouth after every 10 sec much balgam comes out from mouth and due this infection i am sometime getting fever also.Nose always remains close .sir please guid me
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You should get an ENT consultation and get ---
Examination done to see any anatomic abnormality and disease.
CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses to see for the extent of disease

Then further management can be planned that whether the surgery is required or can be done later as below 18 yrs we do not prefer surgery.
Then you can be prescribed antibiotics, decongestants and steroid nasal sprays

in doubt do reply